US Patent Attorney Firm Profile | Patent & Trademark Attorneys
142 S. Main P.O. Box 560 Avilla, IN 46710 Ph. 260-897-3400
- We are a boutique IP firm focusing only on IP work. Our IP work consists of approximately 90% patents and 10% trademarks.
- Approximately 1/3 of work is from local clients, 1/3 is from national clients, and 1/3 is from German clients.
Largest Patent & Trademark clients:
Local Patent & Trademark clients:
Group Dekko – Office furniture electrical systems and heater related technologies.
Master Spas – Hot tubs and swim spas.
Larger German Patent & Trademark clients:
- Patent work can generally be divided into the technical side of the business (opinions, applications and prosecution) and the non-technical side of the business (litigation). We focus on the technical side of the business and our attorneys have strong technical backgrounds, most with industry experience.
- Seven registered patent attorneys with diverse technical backgrounds: Mechanical engineering (3), electrical engineering (2), chemistry (1), and chemistry/biology (1).
- Approximately 160 years of combined IP experience
- For litigation matters, we team with select litigators and provide support on patent law and technical issues arising during the litigation.
- Foreign associates worldwide for global IP needs.
Fixed fees for most projects:
New applications, amendments, patentability opinions, clearance (freedom to operate) opinions, assignments, etc.
Provisional applications based on information provided by client – $1500
Exceptions: Full opinions (non-infringement and invalidity), and litigation.
No charges for miscellaneous or incidental expenses – photocopies, faxes, etc.
No charges for nearly all telephone calls.
We are a Patent & Trademark service business! We are here to provide high quality IP legal services at a fair price. It is our privilege to work for you … and we don’t forget that!